Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Here's To Another Year!

I raise my plastic champagne glass to the sky and thank God for another year wishing for the best.


I think to myself and ponder what will 2011bring? Hopeful, I comprise a list of goals for the new year:

1. Laugh More
2. Make My Health Number One Priority
3. Eat More Healthfully
4. Exercise Daily
5. Practice Guitar & Piano More
6. Finish MBA
7. Learn More Interesting Information Just For The Fun Of It
8. Dance More
9. Realize Personal Projects
10. Love And Have More Grace
11. Don't Judge Others As Much
12. Spend More Time With Loved Ones
13. Stress Less
14. Get One Step Closer To Where I Want To Be
15. Move Closer To Figuring Out What I Want Out Of Life


THE NEW YEAR IS PROMISSING & DIVINE: HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment